Over the years our design team has focused on a variety of projects ranging from Community Centers, Medical Facilities, Telecommunication, Historical Renovations to Computer Centers & more.
THIS Science Center tenant improvement occupies the first floor of the Desert Research Institute’s Rogers Science & Technology Building. The museum features exhibits depicting the Cold War role of the Nevada Test Site.
CLIENT: NTS Historical Foundation
SCALE: 8,000 SQ.FT.
CONSTRUCTION BUDGET: $480,000
* Mammoth Lakeview Road Ice Melt - Mammoth, Nevada
* POD Schools Boiler Replacement - Reno/Sparks, Nevada
* AT&T 6th St Evaluation and NV Energy Sure-Bet Upgrade - Las Vegas, Nevada
* AT&T 150 E 1st Street NV Energy Sure-Bet Program HVAC - Reno, Nevada
* Naval Air Station Energy Improvements - Fallon, Nevada
* Clark Avenue Building Renovation with Ice Storage System - Las Vegas, Nevada
* Nevada State Computer Room Performance Program HVAC - Carson City, Nevada
* Nevada Youth Training Center Underground Heat Lines - Elko, Nevada
* Carson-Tahoe Hospital Plate & Frame Heat Exchanger - Carson City, Nevada
* Carson Valley Swim Center with Solar System - Minden, Nevada
* Meadow Wood Corporate Centre Building with Ice Storage System - Reno, Nevada
* Elko Geothermal Heating System - Elko, Nevada
* HUD Fountain Heights Condominiums with Solar Design - Reno-Nevada
* Brinkby Medical Office Building Geothermal Well - Reno, Nevada