Over the years our design team has focused on a variety of projects ranging from Community Centers, Medical Facilities, Telecommunication, Historical Renovations to Computer Centers & more.
Shell design with 44,600 square foot Phase I tenant improvement; 44,000 square foot, Phase II mezzanine; and Phase III, a 27,800 square foot above-mezzanine area, 51,500 square foot below-mezzanine area, and 274,500 square foot warehouse area.
CLIENT: arrow electronics
ARCHITECT: bjg ARCHITECTURE
SCALE: 442,400 SQ.FT.
CONSTRUCTION BUDGET: $3,500,000
* AT&T Equipment Facility HVAC – Winnemucca, Nevada
* Department of Wildlife HVAC System Renovation – Reno, Nevada
* Reno-Sparks Indian Colony Admin Office Relocation – Reno, Nevada
* Russell Campus Development Services Expansion and Remodel – Las Vegas, Nevada
* Clark County Satellite Office Building – Las Vegas, Nevada
* Clark Avenue Building Renovation – Las Vegas, Nevada
* Las Vegas Valley Water District Operations and Maintenance Facility – Las Vegas, Nevada
* Incline Village General Improvement District Municipal Center – Incline Village, Nevada
* Truckee Meadows Water Authority Operations Facility – Reno, Nevada
* City of Reno 1st Street Life Safety Improvements – Reno, Nevada
* Amazon.com – Fernley, Nevada
* Arrow Electronics – Reno, Nevada
* Bruce R. Thompson United States Courthouse & Federal Building – Reno, Nevada